A roll of Superia 200

Posted on
Tagged , ,

As I said a couple of days ago, I recently shot a roll of Superia 200 to test out the 50mm.

I found out it isn’t all good after all…the lens is really messed up, nothing is actually sharp.
Despite looking cosmetically much clearer now, the fungus is still inside (and between) the front elements which makes the entire image have a sort of a haze — the final images appear a bit blurred.
Damn fungus…I might just get a new 50mm f/1.4, who knows.

But let the images talk for themselves, I think they are half-decent.
I might rescan a few using proper settings.

Superia 200 - 01Superia 200 - 02
Superia 200 - 03Superia 200 - 04

The final shot

Hi there, welcome to my blog! I'm Filipe Varela, a designer at Automattic passionate about photography and video. In this site I post photos from my journeys across the world — a slice of life. Browse through the archive or check the homepage for the latest posts.

One thought on “A roll of Superia 200

  1. mute life * New Zuiko 50/1.4 November 3, 2011

    […] my long saga with my dad’s old Zuiko 50/1.4 I decided to get another […]

 Drop a word